Create a Dance Studio Pro account to register and complete a waiver, or go to your existing account.
REGISTRATION FEE $50 PER FAMILY
-Block 2 Registration is open!
– Register early to WAIVE registration fee. (Use B22023-100 promo code at checkout): ENROLL BY OCTOBER 16
– Register at least 1 day before classes start to receive 50% OFF registration fee. (Use B22023-50 promo code at checkout): ENROLL BY OCTOBER 28
– No registration discounts once the block starts: Block 2 classes start SUNDAY OCTOBER 29
– We have scholarships available! Visit dancecrestedbutte.org/scholarships for details.
– We have payment plans! Reach out to Shelly at email@example.com to set up payment installments.
- If a class is full, add yourself to the waitlist. This lets us know we need to add classes.
- Minimum enrollment for all classes is 5 students. If there is low enrollment for a class, it will be cancelled before the block begins. We encourage you to reach out to friends groups and get them enrolled together! We are always better together!
- Registration fees are waived and discounted for early enrollments!
- Would you like to set up a payment plan for the current block? Email Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Performances are not mandatory! If you have travel plans or need a more flexible schedule, you can have all the dance fun without the show commitments!
- Hair should be secured back and away from the face in ALL dance classes including Tap and Hip Hop.
- Hair should be secured to the head in a bun or some other fashion for classes with turns. High ponytails and braids will hinder turning and spotting ability with flying hair.
- Hair should be in a bun for ballet class.
Students should wear tights and a leotard or leggings with a form-fitting shirt. All dance clothing should be fitted rather than baggy, and comfortable. Dancewear should help the student feel like a dancer!
Ballet- Traditional ballet attire is pink tights, a black leotard, and ballet shoes. Fitted shorts and ballet skirts are acceptable over tights and leotards. We prefer that students do not wear shirts over their leotards, but if they do, shirts should be fitted and solid colors. In the winter, warm fitted layers like leg warmers and wrap sweaters are encouraged to keep muscles warm. Take your time to find appropriate ballet attire that makes you feel like the best version of yourself! Talk to your teachers for dancewear tips!
Tap-Leggings and fitted top with tap shoes. (socks optional)
Jazz, Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Improv- Leggings and a fitted top. Check with teachers for preferred footwear.
Aerial – Form-fitting tops that cover the underarms and bottoms that cover the backs of the knees. Clothes should not have zippers or buttons. NO jewelry.
Hip Hop – Clean sneakers and clothes that are easy to move in.