Create an account to register and complete your waiver.
Our Class listing, advanced placement information, and our dress code.
For ground and aerial programs, to promote student growth, we offer some classes by school grade level and some by skill level determined by the teachers and executive director with skills checklists.
We are offering eight weeks fo exciting and diverse dance for all ages. Visitors welcome! To allow for flexible summer scheduling, most classes are available for full registration or drop ins. We now offer youth punchcards!
Summer Class Listing
- Hair should be secured back and away from the face in all dance classes.
- Hair should be secured to the head in a bun or some other fashion for classes with turns. High ponytails and braids will hinder turning and spotting ability with flying hair.
- Hair should be in a bun for ballet class.
Students should wear tights and leotards or leggings with a form-fitting shirt. We encourage our young students to express themselves through their attire. All dance clothing should be fitted rather than baggy and comfortable, making the student feel like a dancer!
Ballet- Students should wear tights or black leggings and a solid-colored leotard with ballet shoes. Traditional ballet attire is pink tights and a black leotard, but we encourage our students to express themselves through their attire. Fitted shorts and ballet skirts are acceptable over tights and leotards. We prefer that students do not wear shirts over their leotards, but if they do, shirts should be fitted and have solid colors. In the winter, warm fitted layers are encouraged to keep muscles warm.
Tap-Leggings and fitted top with tap shoes.
Jazz, Lyrical Jazz, Contemporary, Improv- Students should wear leggings and a fitted top. Check with teachers for preferred footwear.
Aerial – Form-fitting tops that cover the underarms and bottoms that cover the backs of the knees. Clothes should not have zippers or buttons. No jewelry.
Hip Hop – Clean sneakers and clothes that are easy to move in.
- If a class is full, add yourself to the waitlist. This lets us know we need to add classes.
- If there is low enrollment for a class, it may be canceled during the second week.
- Use the code EARLYBIRD to receive discounts during the early registration period.
- If you need a payment plan, or would like to opt-out of performances (technique only), please contact us at email@example.com