Your employment is dependent on passing a background check and completing the on-boarding checklist below.
- Submit your signed Employment Agreement
- Submit all completed HR documents in the New Employee Packet (Click Here)
- Submit a short Bio and Photo for our website
- Submit the signature page of the Acknowledgement of Receipt of the Staff Policies Handbook and the Participant Policies Handbook
- Complete the online Background Check. You will be emailed the online background check invite.
- Join Intuit Online Work Place. Our payroll is direct deposit so your pay-stubs and W2s are accessible in your Intuit Online Work Place. You will be emailed an invite to join.
- Set-up your Class Manager in our database Dance Studio Pro (DSP). You can set it up on your smart phone or computer. In your DSP Class Manager you will take class attendance, log hours worked, and more. You will be emailed an invite to join. Password = CBSOD5678
- SCHEDULE A 1HR ORIENTATION WITH EVE TO FINALIZE THIS PROCESS AND TOUR OUR STUDIOS 🙂
REQUIRED TRAINING STEPs – Visit the Staff Resource section of the Staff Portal to learn:
- How to take class attendance
- How to log your work hours for payroll
- How to access and manage various studio spaces.
- Read the Employee Policy Handbook & Participant Policy Handbook