The School of Dance is Proud to Present
CB Strong & Safe Spring Performance Movies
Performed and recorded online featuring a special highlight of our Seniors.
SUPPORT OUR HUNDREDS OF LOCAL DANCERS!
THEY WORKED HARD ALL WINTER IN PREPARATION FOR CANCELED APRIL PERFORMANCES.
Now our local dancers will get their moment in the spotlight!
We can’t wait to see them dance 🙂
Dancers & Parents
It’s Easy and Fun!
This is a great way to interact with classmates and bring closure to your season.
- Student joins their Band group, same as during the season. Join Band Group Click Here
- Teacher posts a practice video and instructions on Band. (Dances will be significantly shorten for the little ones so they feel comfortable with the performance.)
- Dancers meet their teacher on Zoom once, in costume dressed-up, to rehearse for an hour and then record the performance.
- PreK to Grade 5 will record 1st week of June
- Middle/High School will record 2nd week of June
- OPTIONAL: Family, set-up some chairs to form a small audience for your performer/s on their Zoom day.
Editing will happen with an end of June movie release date. The Spring Performance Movies will be available on a sliding scale donation basis of $4-$45 (free for those financially impacted by COVID-19). Donations are encouraged and directly keep our staff employed.