Registration & Refund Policies
- Refunds are not given for class cancellations/drops made within two week prior to the session start date. A credit will be made to your account.
- Class cancellations/drops made once the session starts are not refunded or credited. Classes are limited in size and fill quickly, meaning the spot is held for you preventing another student from being able to register for that spot.
- Costume portions of tuition are not refund once costumes have been ordered.
- Missed classes can be made-up by attending an equivalent class if one is available. If an equivalent class is not available, one can drop-in to an appropriate class of their choice. Credits and refunds are not given for missed classes.
- Classes maybe canceled and moved/combined by the SOD with in the first two weeks of the session due to low enrollment. Classes must have 6-8 registrants to run.
- Classes maybe canceled and rescheduled as make-ups by the SOD under uncontrollable unforeseen conditions such as an illness outbreak, teacher illness or emergency, unsafe weather conditions or facilities issue, etc.
- If tuition is not paid in full by the last week of the session, late fees may apply.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of a private lesson are not refunded or credited.
- Cancellations of traveling and visiting master workshops, classes, competitions, and other events are not refunded or credited as this is the mandate of those hosting dance organizations.
Tuition & Rates
We received significant community feedback on ways to restructure our tuition. We also researched tuition and policies at six other dance schools in Colorado. Both our community and research support the need for a small increase in tuition for students taking only a few classes, while offering a multi-class discount for those students who take many regular classes.
With state-of-the-art dance studios at the Center for the Arts, our rental costs more than double, including additional rental time to fully sanitize after every class.
We are doing everything we can to stay open and offer our programs to the community at the lowest rates possible. We are offering general classes at more affordable rates while raising the rate for the Training Track classes. For those who take many classes at the School of Dance, you will receive a multi-class discount (please see the multi-class discount chart). We are also working hard to bring in grants and other funding to support more scholarships and community outreach for those in need. Please see our scholarship tab for more details.