SOD provides scholarships for students of all ages and levels of ability. Our scholarships are funded on an annual basis and contributions are a combination of donations, grants and fiscal financing. Please take the following steps to submit your application and contact us if you have questions.
- Open the file to the right and print a copy of the Scholarship Application Form.
- Fill in the Application and gather all necessary documentation. Incomplete or incorrectly filed applications will not be considered so please read all documentation.
- Submit the application, all supporting documentation and a statement/letter of request by the Submission Deadline for the session you are applying for. Please keep a copy for your records.
- You may submit the application by mailing it to Crested Butte School of Dance, P.O. Box 506, Crested Butte, Colorado 81224
- Applications must be received by the application deadline (not postmarked).
- Contact Shannon Mujica with questions.
- We are thrilled to offer these scholarship opportunities. Thank you for applying.
Grade 6+ Winter Performance Session Scholarship Application deadline: Tuesday, August 20th, 2019
Scholarships will be awarded by Tuesday, August 27th.
PreK- Grade 5 Spring Performance Session Scholarship Application deadline: Wednesday, September 18th, 2019
Scholarships will be awarded by Tuesday, September 24th.
Grade 6+ Spring Performance Session Scholarship Application deadline: Wednesday, November 13th, 2019
Scholarships will be awarded by Tuesday, November 20th.
Click icon above to download application form.
For dancers grades Pre-K – Grade 5 the September 18th application is the scholarship round for the entire season.
For dancers grades 6-adult, there will be two rounds of funding accompanying the Winter and Spring Performance Session
- Scholarships must be printed, mailed or hand delivered by the date deadline listed on the website for the appropriate session.
- Each child in a family applying for a scholarship must complete the first page of the application.
- Current financial information must be included only once for each family applying for single or multiple scholarships.
- The applications must be completely and thoroughly filled out with each class title and session price. This information can be found on the website and will be posted prior to the scholarship deadline.
- If awarded a scholarship a volunteer commitment to the SOD is required.
The Crested Butte School of Dance is a designated 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation and all gifts, grants and donations are tax deductible. EIN# 84-1183302
Notice of Nondiscriminatory Policy as to Students
The Crested Butte School of Dance admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin and sexual persuasion to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin or sexual persuasion in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.