What's Happening at the SOD
Classes, Registration, Events & More
Summer 2017 Season Schedule
Summer Dance in the Mountains June 12 – July 28
- Dance classes for ages 3 to Adult! Ballet, Pointe & Pre-Pointe Training, Contemporary, Modern, African, Core Moves, Aerial & MORE!
- View our Schedule
Workshops & Events
June 23 & 24 Aerial Workshops with Jocelynn Rudig>> Register Here
July 5-7 Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Company
- Cleo Dance!, Modern Master Classes, Community Outreach & Performance >>More Information
July 29 National Dance Day
- 4:00-6:00 PM FREE amazing community tutu dance party >> More Info Coming Soon!
SOD 2016 - 2017 Season Schedule
May Production Photos
- Check out Third Eye Photography photos from all the May Shows!
- Use code Dance until June 15th for 50% off all prints
- Rebecca is also available for portraits.
SOD Company Information
Dance as a Way of Life!
The Company plan for the 2017-18 season and beyond brings in a serious balance of technique and team opportunity for dance students grades 7-12!
The SOD Mission
The Crested Butte School of Dance is a community-based educational organization dedicated to fostering creativity, self-expression and personal growth to people of all ages through professional dance instruction.
What We Value
Our programs focus on:
- Dance Technique
- Body Awareness
Participation in classes teach a number of life skills including: teamwork, discipline, self-esteem, an active lifestyle, and cooperation.